Sharp World Clock - World Clock Download for Windows
Downloadable Desktop World Clock, Alarm Clock and Time Zone Converter
Modern and elegant interface. Easy to use. All the features you will ever need. The best value you will ever find.
- Daylight Saving rules are kept up-to-date automatically with Windows Updates: no program updates required, ever!
- Clocks can be undocked from the main window; borders and background are optional
- Smooth, realistic clock and hand shadows (like known from the Windows 7 / Vista sidebar clock widget)
- Different clock hand sets (9 styles included for each hour/minute and second hand) and editable design presets
- Powerful Time Zone Calculator with intuitive graphical Meeting Scheduler: indispensible for planning telephone conferences
- Alarm Center with unlimited single alarms or count-down / daily / weekly / monthly / annual / periodic alarms
- Resizable Calendar Widget with variable color, showing your alarms - click a day to add / edit an alarm
- Sticky Notes - resizable virtual sticky notes, with configurable colors, fonts and transparency
- Weather Report with animated icons, for the current day and the next four days, for every city or location
- News Feeds (RSS/Atom) reader, for your favorite news channels. Lots of feeds included (editable)
- Spoken Time, chime (gong) and read aloud messages in the alarm center...
- Download this World Clock now at the dedicated Sharp World Clock info page
These screenshots are just examples and show the clock in analog and digital mode. To see this worldclock live on your desktop you have to download the world clock program. Country flags and hands are optional - you can use a digital clock interface if you prefer. The clock interfaces (arrangement, time display, colors, background images, transparency, fonts...) can be designed at will or choose from the included collection of editable skins. Single clocks can be undocked from the main window (and docked again) and can blend into the background without any border!
Array of 6 analog and digital clocks (unlimited number possible)
Clocks with digital display
The new included calendar widget
(size and color is configurable)
side bar clock:
can show the
You can put a big clock on your
desktop as a wallpaper, if you like
(click through can be enabled)
Hide and show the program window with a simple mouse click at the tray icon, use a (customizable) hotkey, double-click the desktop icon or use an undocked clock as an "anchor" to control the others. Ready for multi-monitor desktop environments and Windows 8 / 7, both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Virtually unlimited number of clocks with digital or analog clock faces
- Fully customizable fonts, colors, gradients, background images and transparency
- Several pre-configured time formats (or create your own, in every languages); 12 hour / 24 hour format
- World map with zoom view, showing the earth shadow and country borders
- Country flags for every country in the world, optionally on top of the clocks
- Internal sunrise, sunset and moon phase calculation - no internet connection required
- Unique "artifical sky" (shows the sun's position, the length of the day and whether it is day or night)
- Time zone converter / calculator with intuitive meeting scheduler / phone conference planner
- "Time Machine" function: temporarily change the time for all clocks, to see future or past times
- Dim "out-of-office" clocks (office time editable separately), so you can see at a glance whether it is office time.
Alternatively you can dim clocks during night time (after sunset and before sunrise), before 8 AM and after 8 PM or after noon
- Alarm Center with unlimited alarms with optional sound signal (plays MP3, WMA, WAV and MIDI) or spoken text
- New: Calendar Widget - resizable with freely configurable colors. Click to add or edit an alarm.
- Integrated Sticky Notes tool, to generate unlimited colorful and resizable virtual notes on your desktop
- Powerful RSS / Atom feed reader with search function - many popular feeds are included (fully customizable)
- Weather Report for every city or location - with four-days forecast and different day/night icons
- Realistically sounding hourly / quarterly chime (church bell / grandfather's clock style) and spoken time!
- System tray (hidden) mode; click the tray icon (or use a hotkey or "anchor clock") to hide or show the program window with optional fading effect
- Export / Import function to save / backup and transfer your settings
- Configurable hotkeys to hide and show the program window, to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks and to eject the disk drive
- Manual check-and-correct function to check for time offset and synchronize the system clock with atomic internet time servers
- Works on Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, both 32 and 64 bit versions (.Net Framework 4.0 required)
- Count up (Stop Watch mode), count down (Count Down mode) or Alarm Clock mode
- Event list for Stop Watch timers, for all start / stop / lap events (with export / print function)
- Drag & Drop support, changeable colors and styles, hotkeys
- Cloning function: create up to 10 copies of a timer control
- New: undocking mode - free floating timers on the desktop!
- Scientific-use accuracy, auto-resume, polished interface...
- Timers can work as a Stop Watch, as a Count Down timer or as an Alarm Clock
- Optional Title Bar and Status Bar
- Count down from up to 100 hours or up to 100 days or set a target time (and date, optionally)
- Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after a program shutdown
- Cloning function: you can create clones (identical copies) of any timer and change its settings later