Sharp World Clock - The Worldclock for Windows
Desktop World Clock, Alarm Clock and Time Zone Converter
Modern and elegant interface. Easy to use. All the features you will ever need. The best value you will ever find.
- Daylight Saving rules are kept up-to-date automatically with Windows Updates: no program updates required, ever!
- Clocks can be undocked from the main window; borders and background are optional
- Smooth, realistic clock and hand shadows (like known from the Windows 7 / Vista sidebar clock widget)
- Different clock hand sets (9 styles included for each hour/minute and second hand) and editable design presets
- Powerful Time Zone Calculator with intuitive graphical Meeting Scheduler: indispensible for planning telephone conferences
- Alarm Center with unlimited single alarms or count-down / daily / weekly / monthly / annual / periodic alarms
- Sticky Notes - resizable virtual sticky notes, with configurable colors, fonts and transparency
- Weather Report with animated icons, for the current day and the next four days, for every city or location
- News Feeds (RSS/Atom) reader, for your favorite news channels. Lots of feeds included (editable)
- Spoken Time, chime (gong) and read aloud messages in the alarm center...
- Download this World Clock now at the dedicated Sharp World Clock info page: Sharp World Clock
- ...also try out my new free Online World Clock and see the time for two cities worldwide in your web browser right now!
These screenshots are just examples and show the clock in analog and digital mode. To see this worldclock live you have to download it. Country flags are optional. The clock interfaces (arrangement, time display, colors, background images, transparency, fonts...) can be designed at will or choose from the included collection of editable skins. Single clocks can be undocked from the main window (and docked again) and can blend into the background without any border!
side bar clock:
can show the
You can put a big clock on your
desktop as a wallpaper, if you like
(click through can be enabled)
Hide and show the program window with a simple mouse click at the tray icon, use a (customizable) hotkey, double-click the desktop icon or use an undocked clock as an "anchor" to control the others. Ready for multi-monitor-environments, Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Virtually unlimited number of clocks with digital or analog clock faces
- Fully customizable fonts, colors, gradients, background images and transparency
- Several pre-configured time formats (or create your own, in every languages); 12 hour / 24 hour format
- World map with zoom view, showing the earth shadow and country borders
- Country flags for every country in the world, optionally on top of the clocks
- Internal sunrise, sunset and moon phase calculation - no internet connection required
- Unique "artifical sky" (shows the sun's position, the length of the day and whether it is day or night)
- Time zone converter / calculator with intuitive meeting scheduler / phone conference planner
- "Time Machine" function: temporarily change the time for all clocks, to see future or past times
- Dim "out-of-office" clocks (office time editable separately), so you can see at a glance whether it is office time.
Alternatively you can dim clocks during night time (after sunset and before sunrise), before 8 AM and after 8 PM or after noon
- Alarm Center with unlimited alarms with optional sound signal (plays MP3, WMA, WAV and MIDI) or spoken text
- Integrated Sticky Notes tool, to generate unlimited colorful and resizable virtual notes on your desktop
- Powerful RSS / Atom feed reader with search function - many popular feeds are included (fully customizable)
- Weather Report for every city or location - with four-days forecast and different day/night icons
- Realistically sounding hourly / quarterly chime (church bell / grandfather's clock style) and spoken time!
- System tray (hidden) mode; click the tray icon (or use a hotkey or "anchor clock") to hide or show the program window with optional fading effect
- Export / Import function to save / backup and transfer your settings
- Configurable hotkeys to hide and show the program window, to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks and to eject the disk drive
- Manual check-and-correct function to check for time offset and synchronize the system clock with atomic internet time servers
- Works on Windows 7 / Vista / XP, both 32 and 64 bit versions (.Net Framework 4.0 required)
- Count up (Stop Watch mode), count down (Count Down mode) or Alarm Clock mode
- Event list for Stop Watch timers, for all start / stop / lap events (with export / print function)
- Drag & Drop support, changeable colors and styles, hotkeys, within the interface
- Scientific-use accuracy, auto-resume, polished interface...
- Timers can work as a Stop Watch, as a Count Down timer or as an Alarm Clock
- Optional Title Bar and Status Bar
- Count down from up to 100 hours or up to 100 days or set a target time (and date, optionally)
- Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after a program shutdown
- Cloning function: you can create clones (identical copies) of any timer and change its settings later
- Thumbnail browser with variable thumbnail size from 32 to 256 px with local database to cache the images
- Separate, resizable preview window with full-screen mode
- Virtual magnifier glass with variable magnification (use mouse wheel to change rate)
- Slideshow with 22 transition effects, including "page flipping" and "rotating cube"
- Image editor, batch processing, supports all major graphics formats incliding animated GIF, JPEG2000 and RAW...
New Program: Notebook
- Simple, but comfortable and modern text processor for many documents in one encrypted database
- Unlimited entries, organized in folders - use plain text or rich text with font formatting, hyperlinks and images
- Import existing text documents in *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf, *.html and *.txt format
- Export your entries in *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf, *.html and *.txt and *.pdf format
- Included modules: Notepad, Address Book, Password Manager and Random Password Generator