World Time Alarm Clock for Windows
Are you looking for a sophisticated desktop world time clock / alarm clock / time zone converter for your Windows desktop - flexible, accurate and customizable? Look no further, you have found it! Sharp World Clock is a feature-packed, state-of-the-art time zone clock and alarm clock software, using the most recent Microsoft programming technology (.Net / WPF). It is intuitively, enjoyably and easy to use. Over five years of development have gone into this program. Download the free trial version right now and join thousands of satisfied users all over the world!
A date label and a Sky Strip (shows the position of the sun in the sky) can be attached. Horizontal row of eight digital clocks:
Another example configuration with country flags and "gloss" effect attached (24 hour time format) - only city and time labels
The corners are now configured to be integrated and the margins are removed
Alarms can be silent, with sound or read aloud (your message is read by a naturally sounding computer voice); alarms can be edited before and after the scheduled time.
- One-time Alarm - Set an alarm for tomorrow 3 PM New Delhi time (call someone there) - the time zones are automatically converted
- Count-down Alarm - Set a reminder in 5 minutes or half an hour..., to get something done in the kitchen
- Hourly Alarm - Set a reminder every hour (plus x minutes, if you like) or, for instance, each day at a certain time (take your medicine)
- Weekly Alarm - Set a reminder each Monday...Friday at 5 PM (finish work) or each Sunday 7 PM (watch a TV show)
- Monthly Alarm - Set a reminder each 1st of the month (or each last day of the month in reverse mode), to do some important job
- Annual Alarm - Set a reminder at a specific date each year, for instance a birthday (plus an optional warning 1..10 days before)
- Periodic Alarms - Set an alarm every half hour, every 10 minutes etc (any interval 5 seconds .. 24 hours) - can be limited to 2..100 runs