Multi Timer - the perfect Timer Program for private, business and scientific use
If you are looking for an advanced, versatile, powerful, easy-to-use and accurate multiple timer program for Windows, you have found it!
Multi-Timer is designed for the requirements of any user, in a private, professional or scientific environment.
Unlimited, Multiple Timers in one Program Interface
Multi Timer is a desktop timer program for Windows. You can add as many single timers to the main window as you like. All timers show up in the list view on the bottom, which can also be used as an interface, to control the timers. The list shows start time, stop time and total time; it can be exported to an Excel file. Timer controls can be undocked and placed anywhere on the desktop. Timers can work in three modes: Stopwatch, Countdown and Alarmclock (single event or recurrent). You can pause the timers anytime and timers can even count the time when the program is inactive. » Download now
Stopwatch-, Countdown- or Alarmclock Mode
Timer controls can work in stopwatch mode (count up to 100 days total), in count-down mode (down from 100 hours maximum) or in alarm clock mode (set any time and date for the alarm). Timers can be started and stopped in groups and the background color can be changed. Timer controls can also be "cloned": just right-click a timer (or the corresponding menu entry) and select "Clone" and the number of clones (1..9) and you have created a number of new timers with identical settings, which you can now change as you like. Each timer can have a title for identification and a longer text for notes.
- Virtually unlimited number of timers in a clear and neat flow layout interface (add 1, 5 or 10 timers at once)
- Timers can work as a Stop Watch, as a Count Down timer or as an Alarm Clock
- Three different timer layout / design styles (classic, modern, small)
- Count down from up to 100 hours or up to 100 days or set a target time (and date, optionally)
- Drag and Drop support - timers can be moved and rearranged within the array by drag & drop
- Control the timers from a connected (sortable / printable / Excel spread sheet exportable) list view
- The list shows start time, stop time, total elapsed time and percentage of elapsed time (in stop watch mode: the percentage of the elapsed timer in relation to the elapsed time of all timers in stop watch mode)
- List columns are sortable (click headers) and the timers in the main interface are sorted accordingly
- The list can be used to control the timers (via context menu) single or in groups
- Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after a program shutdown
- Optional Auto-Resume on program start - launches every timer which has been interrupted
- Timers can optionally run during shutdown time (by default they pause during shutdown)
- Cloning function: you can create clones (identical copies) of a specific timer
- Alarms can go off daily, at a specified date or weekly (on specified days of the week)
- Background color (for each timer separately or for selected groups of timers)
- Optional LED/LCD style display, with separately adjustable colors for active and passive segments
- Changeable wallpaper (solid / gradient or background image) for the window background
- Timers can be started, stopped and reset single / all timers / a selected group
- Chain Mode: start the next (count down) timer, when the previous one finishes. When the last timer has finished, the loop starts over.
- Timer controls can be undocked from the main window and dragged around on the desktop and they can be resized in undocked state
- Optional start time preset in Stop Watch mode - start with a preset of up to 200 hours
- Edit the elapsed time in Stop Watch mode
- Exportable (native *.xls / *.xlsx format) / printable Timer List and Event List (for start / stop / lap events in Stop Watch mode)
- Log and edit notes for each event (automatic prompt popup dialog, optionally)
- Hidden (system tray) mode
- Global hotkeys to start / stop / reset timers and to hide / show the program window
- Export / Import function to save and restore or to transfer timer configurations
- Timers have a short title and an unlimited text field for notes in the extended settings
- Optional E-Mail notifications on events (Start / Stop / Finished / Reset)
- Select 12 hour / 24 hour (military time) display
- Optional sound signal on alarm - plays any sound file in wav, mp3 or wma format
- Speaking function (can speak the timer title, when the alarm fires)
- Scientific-use accuracy. Multi Timer features a display accuracy of 1/10 second, but a calculation accuracy of better than 1/100,000 (10-6) seconds, even on interrupted use.
- Time spans are calculated from the start time and the current time, for highest possible accuracy
- Runs on Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Multiple (unlimited) Stop Watch / Count Down / Alarm Clock timer controls in a flow layout interface
- Timers can be undocked and moved anywhere you want on your desktop
- Printable and exportable (loggable) timer list, which can also be used to control the timers, single or in groups
- Cloning function (create up to 10 identical copies of a timer with one click)
- Drag- and drop sorting within the main window
- Three skins for the timers with free selectable background colors and display colors; optional LED style display
- Auto-resume and "run during shutdown" mode
- Highly accurate, even on interrupted use and after long times of use
- Excellent program stability and accuracy, used by individuals and companies throughout the world for years
I take pride in making Multi Timer the very best Windows program of its kind. It is being used by hundereds of satisfied private and business users (including schools, universities, companies and organizations) for years.
I guarantee that the statements below are from actual, authentic reviews by registered users of this program.
Visit CNET / Download.com to see these reviews or add your own
- »Exactly what I needed! I've used this program now for three scientific experiments (I'm using 76 consecutive timers over 4 hours), and it helps me immensely! I definitely recommend to any researcher instead of perpetual fiddling with timers. Fantastic. Definitely worth the cost.«
- »This software is perfect for OSCE and MMI exams ( ECOS and MEM in french ). Just plug a laptop to a PA system and you're good to go. Been using it since 2010 and it's been a blessing! Full of features, flexible, very stable, great support.«
- »I am a French bakery/pastry/takeout in North Carolina (USA). Multi Timer is part of my baker toolbox, like oven or proofer. Over 19 timers work in parallel to provide me real time data related to fermentation, proofing, baking and cooling, displayed onto an extra screen into my workshop, for all batches of dough. Accurate, totally modular: i was looking for it; I have it now.«
- »A very flexible program, you just keep adding timers to a window to suit your purposes. Each timer can be created to count up, count down or be an alarm. You can lable each one too, so you can lay out a series of tasks and move from one count-up timer to the next, perhaps using one as an alarm. You can enter detailed text to be read when the alarm is up too. The timer interface is very intuitive, you can operate it without reading any instructions, like Apple Mac software. I can't think of what more I would want in timer software, but I was able to write to the author directly with a suggestion.«
- »I like the sheer number of timers you can have running at the same time, and the ability to extensively label each timer, interface is pretty straight forward, and more options than you'll ever need, and the price is good too. It's difficult to think of anything of significance that I don't like, I really needed this timer, I really like it overall and appreciate all it's exhaustive features & options, the most elaborate timer I've ever used.«
- »The program is built on a stable and well-thought-out idea and is working very well. No bugs detected yet.«
- »An accurate multi-timer with start, pause, restart ability, and stop ability. All pertinent information is recorded and can be pasted into Excel at the end of the day. For multi-day projects timers and values are remembered between sessions. There are cheaper timers out there, but this is the only one I've found that does what I need a multi-timer for.«
- »If You Need This...You'll Love This...Very Flexible...Lot's Of Features. I like the sheer number of timers you can have running at the same time, and the ability to extensively label each timer, interface is pretty straight forward, and more options than you'll ever need, and the price is good too.«
- »Perfect for OSCE and MMI exams! Full of features. Flexible. Very stable! Great support. This software is perfect for OSCE and MMI exams ( ECOS and MEM in french ). Just plug a laptop to a PA system and you're good to go. Been using it since 2010 and it's been a blessing!«
- »A great idea, and a great piece of software! Something that I always needed, but couldn't find. Endless counters, the possibility to name them and even to specify their starting time.«
- 5.3 (February 13th, 2016) Added the option to change the elapsed time in Stop Watch mode, after the timer has been started.
- 5.22 Fixed a minor bug: after a new install the default color combo did not look good.
- 5.21 Undocked timers will now also hide and show on hotkey press.
- 5.2 The size of undocked timers is now synchronized to the currently resized timer windows (can be deactivated by pressing and holding the Ctrl key); Added a new menu item "Align undocked Timers" for aligning undocked timers. Fixed a bug: clicking a list column header caused an exception when there were undocked timers.
- 5.1 Added a circular progress (percentage) indicator for timers in count-down mode. Fixed a small bug, which made it difficult to resize undocked timers.
- 5.0 The timer display can now feature a LED/LCD style! Additionally some design features have been added or improved: In the old Default Color section (now: Default Style) a Preset picker has been added, with many color presets for the display, including an "Inactive Segments" picker for the "LED Style" option. Also added a "Flash" option in the General secion of the settings, for making the marker flas optional and also the dot delimiters, when in LED mode.
- 4.1 The percentage column for stop watch timers now Shows the percentage of the elapsed time in relation to all stop watch timers; Timer presets are now immediatly updated (and exported) in the timer list, not just after the timer is started - also the extended settings dialog shows the preset time correctly, after being reopened; Added an optional confirmation, when "Reset" is clicked
- 4.01 Increased the time span until auto reset for elapsed count-down timers from 2 to 10 seconds, when in chain mode, so longer sound files can be played
- 4.0 Undocked timers can now be resized by dragging the handle in the lower right corner; Bugfix: undocked timers didn't show correct elapsed time after a program restart
- 3.9 Fixed display in Alarm Clock mode, when timers are not started (used to be 00:00); Added "loading" window on startup or import and loading timer controls asynchronously; Program can now be installed on an administrator account and used on a normal user account with the same configuration
- 3.82 Fixed the "run during shutdown" function for count-down timers, which was broken
- 3.81 Made a few tweaks to enhance program stability
- 3.8 New feature: optional start time preset in Stop Watch mode - start with a preset of up to 200 hours
- 3.72 Bug fix: undocked timer could not be closed properly
- 3.71 Bug fix: undocked timer would be added twice to the list view, when docked again
- 3.7 New feature: Timer controls can be undocked from the main window and dragged around on the desktop
- 3.61 Minor bug fix (on startup during trial period the reminder popup could be obscured by the alarm popup)
- 3.6 Important improvements and bug fixes: Timer List and Event List are now exported to native binary Excel format (97-2003, *.xls), alternatively *.xlsx (2007/2010) instead of XML; The sum of the total elapsed time in the exported file is now only calculated from timers in Alarm Clock (Count Up) mode; Fixed the cause of a crash, related to sound set to "repeat" mode; Fixed some bugs related to alarms / alarm sound: volume in extended settings is now correctly initialized with global value, repeat mode is handled correctly and the alarm sound is stopped in any case when timer is stopped
- 3.5 New features: "Chain Mode": start the next (count down) timer, when the previous one has finished. When the last timer finishes, the first one starts again.; E-Mail events: send mail notifications to a remote user for each event (Start / Stop / Finished / Reset)